Counterline’s combined frost top & hotplate. The dual purpose frost top & hotplate provide a true multipurpose flexible food display. Controlled anywhere from -10°C up to +140°C, giving buffet environments the ultimate in flexibility.
The Counterline frost & glass hotplate is available in three different standard sizes GN 2/1, 3/1 & 4/1 with Ceran glass surface as standard. Further surface options include Dekton and stainless steel.
Counterline glass hotplate setting is perfect for the presentation of hot buffet food. With a quick change over to cold plate setting, working temperatures can be achieved within the hour for your cold plate option for various service periods.
• Quick & simple installation
• Frameless & flush fitting– seamless transition from display to counter.
• Small refrigeration cradle provides much sort after storage space.
• Rapid change over times.
• Low power consumption.
• UK manufactured, quick delivery times.
• Zero emission eco friendly hydrocarbon refrigerant
• True temperature control. Features two separate digital controls for ease of switch over and accurately reading the true surface temperature.
• Temperature – adjustable from -10°C to +140 °C (climate class ‘0’ 20°C / 50%RH).
• Flexible changing from cold to hot within the hour.
• Stainless steel satin polished construction.
• 13amp plug & 2.5M power cable.
• Dekton & stainless-steel surfaces.
• Heated & illuminated gantries, combined together to form a drop in or free-standing display.
• Square or curved sneeze guards.
• Frost top contact cooled surface only and hotplate only available.
For detailed product information please use this form to request a brochure or call +44 (0) 151 548 2211.
"*" indicates required fields